Topic: Mixerp - SQL Server
Asked 5/30/2018 3:22:37 PM +05:45
Mixerp - SQL Server
1T

5/30/2018 3:22:37 PM +05:45

I'm a newbie so please help me. I've been trying to install mixerp but I'm struggling on this step:

Step 5: Edit Configuration Files Copy the configuration directory if not already present. C:\inetpub\wwwroot\mixerp\Resources_Configs  C:\inetpub\wwwroot\mixerp\Resources\Configs Now, edit the configuration files on the “Config” directory according to your environment. Checklist  Ensure that you’ve correctly setup the parameter “PostgreSQLBinDirectory” in “PostgreSQL.config”.  Ensure that you’ve correctly setup the parameter “Port” in “PostgreSQL.config”.  Ensure that the configuration file “DomainsApproved.json” contains an entry for the host name as mentioned in “Step 3: About the New Website Dialog”. o Ensure that you do not end up having multiple entries of a single domain name. o Take note of the DbProvider  Npgsql for PostgreSQL  System.Data.SqlClient for Microsoft SQL Server Step 6: Setting up Directory Permission The following directories should be writable to the user account used by IIS for MixERP website. Depending on the version of your IIS and Windows, it could be one of the following users:  IIS_USRS  Network Service  IIS AppPool\mixerp and  Authenticated Users (or similar in your language) Directories That Need Write Permission  The database backup directory as mentioned in PostgreSQL.config and/or SQLServer.config.  Application log directory. C:\frapid-logs  Config Directory. C:\inetpub\wwwroot\mixerp\Resources\Configs  Tenant Directory. C:\inetpub\wwwroot\mixerp\Tenants  Backups Directory. C:\inetpub\wwwroot\mixerp\Backups  Resource Directory. C:\inetpub\wwwroot\mixerp\Resource

--please help me what exactly i must do thank you

Thanked By
sanamsitoula
All Posts
RE: Mixerp - SQL Server
1T

6/1/2018 10:12:37 PM +05:45

What am I supposed to do?! please help me!!!

HTTP Error 500.19 - Internal Server Error The requested page cannot be accessed because the related configuration data for the page is invalid.

Detailed Error Information: Module IIS Web Core Notification Unknown Handler Not yet determined Error Code 0x800700b7 Config Error Config section 'system.web/customErrors' already defined. Sections must only appear once per config file. See the help topic for exceptions Config File \?\C:\Users\mistech\Desktop\dev\frapid\src\Frapid.Web\web.config Requested URL http://postgresql.localhost:80/ Physical Path
Logon Method Not yet determined Logon User Not yet determined

Config Source: 26: 27: 28:

More Information: This error occurs when there is a problem reading the configuration file for the Web server or Web application. In some cases, the event logs may contain more information about what caused this error. View more information »

12/7/2018 11:14:09 AM +05:45

joshuwa as you are having error during the sorts of installation so please configure the MixERP project and i guess error is in web.config file which is inside the resources file . please properly follow the step written over in this link : https://github.com/mixerp/init sorry for late reply . Thankyou !!

12/7/2018 11:15:12 AM +05:45

joshuwa as you are having error during the sorts of installation so please configure the MixERP project and i guess error is in web.config file which is inside the resources file . please properly follow the step written over in this link : https://github.com/mixerp/init sorry for late reply . Thankyou !!