Topic: Any implementation successfully document?
Asked 3/6/2017 9:37:55 AM +05:45
Any implementation successfully document?
Sjaco
New User

3/6/2017 9:37:55 AM +05:45

Is there any document of mixerp implementation successfully case in other company?

All Posts
RE: Any implementation successfully document?
binod
Captain
4Y
95T

3/6/2017 1:44:50 PM +05:45

Hello Sjaco,

Sorry, I cannot share such document(s) with you right now.

Having gone through your skype messages, please note the following things:

• We cannot provide you with a guaranteed response time of community based support.
  • We don't want to be disrespectful or impolite to anyone. So, we will try to accommodate our time to answer your private questions in places like Facebook, Skype, etc. It may be slow or fast depending on who you are contacting with and how busy they are at that given time. Remember that private question will not help our community grow.
  • Please respect other community members' time as we should do yours. We cannot personally chat with you to solve the problems for free and in a guaranteed time frame.
  • It is strongly advised that you pay for event based support if you need professional guidance when you cannot install or configure mixerp.

Regarding You Trying to Sell MixERP

I do not think you can be successful by selling mixerp right now. That's because:

• We are in competitive disadvantage that you don't have the product knowledge and still want to sell MixERP within limited time, as per your skype message.
  • You don't have technical knowledge required to entertain customer request.
  • You don't have sales and marketing training from us. You don't know about our pluses and minuses.

Please bear in mind that we only enter into partnership with such companies who are willing to invest money, resources, and time in order to be a successful MixERP partner. Even then, we still study and research about our potential partner's ability to sell ERP products.

I hope that I clarified the confusion. Cheers!