Topic: Change In Language and add languages
Asked 2/21/2017 4:45:01 AM +05:45
Change In Language and add languages

2/21/2017 4:45:01 AM +05:45

How can I change in language name that shown in mix erp like 'العربیه' that appear in program pages like login page and how can i add another language to program after i change the database values to my own language tnx a lot

All Posts
RE: Change In Language and add languages
binod
Captain
4Y
95T

2/23/2017 12:39:23 AM +05:45

Hello Amir,

Please follow this documentation to localize MixERP and Frapid:

https://github.com/frapid/frapid/blob/master/docs/developer/i18n.md

Please also be advised that it is very likely that we will add new terminologies (resource key) time and again. Therefore, the effort to maintain localization is a small but continuous process.

Thank you for asking!

Thanked By
Amir Hosein Zafarani

2/23/2017 6:07:12 AM +05:45

Tnx a lot I am going to translate language with database query code and i will change the word in some language to my own language New question. : Is frapid the software to develop mixerp ?

• And can i use my changed query code in frapid ?
  • And why for any culture we have many files for example for arabic : we have directions : ...\src\FrontEnd\db\1.x\1.5\src\04.Localization\ar

..\src\FrontEnd\db\1.x\1.4\src\04.Localization\ar

• And

...\src\FrontEnd\db\1.x\1.4\mixerp-incremental-blank-db.sql

and many other directory when i want to add or change culture where i can do this in which directory ? And how can i say to mix erp my language is rtl language. And the last question : i have to use two iso letter for my language culture (ar,de,..) in database query ? Thank for your attention

2/24/2017 12:31:46 AM +05:45

• I understand what have to do
  • and now i have some question about meaning of some word in mix erp that i ask them together tnx for your support
binod
Captain
4Y
95T

2/25/2017 12:27:11 AM +05:45

Please note that translation in Frapid is very different than that of MixERP. In Frapid, it's a lot easier now. Having said that, here are a few answers to your queries:

Is frapid the software to develop mixerp ?

From MixERP v2 onward, we use Frapid as a framework.

And can i use my changed query code in frapid ?

We have managed to pull the translation from v1 to v2. However, there are more terminologies present in Frapid which need to be translated as well. In a nutshell, it's better to translate MixERP v2, instead of MixERP v1.

And why for any culture we have many files for example for arabic : we have directions : ...\src\FrontEnd\db\1.x\1.5\src\04.Localization\ar

..\src\FrontEnd\db\1.x\1.4\src\04.Localization\ar

And

...\src\FrontEnd\db\1.x\1.4\mixerp-incremental-blank-db.sql and many other directory when i want to add or change culture where i can do this in which directory ?

You only need to translate the latest database version, which is 1.6 and related SQL files will be updated automatically.

And how can i say to mix erp my language is rtl language.

You don't need to. We already know and can differentiate an RTL language from others.

And the last question : i have to use two iso letter for my language culture (ar,de,..) in database query ?

It's better to first have a neutral language, for example Arabic.

• ar

Thenceforth, you can extend the localization in additional languages if that makes any sense:

• ar-AE
  • ar-SA
  • etc
binod
Captain
4Y
95T

2/25/2017 12:29:11 AM +05:45

and now i have some question about meaning of some word in mix erp that i ask them together tnx for your support

I will try to provide answers to your query. :)

2/27/2017 3:52:18 AM +05:45

one other question how can i get the full list of menu some query code like

SELECT * FROM localization.get_localization_table('fr');

but for menus
that get to us some table that we can easily convert this to query for making localize menu sql query because some menus dosent translate in database

and one other question

in this codes :

BEGIN IF NOT EXISTS ( SELECT 1 FROM localization.cultures WHERE culture_code = 'ar' ) THEN INSERT INTO localization.cultures SELECT 'ar', 'Arabic'; END IF; END

word 'Arabic' is important thing and we should enter any special word for or language or is just one name and it has relation with this name and program source ?

and one other error in creating database in menu part

ERROR: null value in column "menu_id" violates not-null constraint SQL state: 23502 Detail: Failing row contains (1433, null, fa,some words in my language). Context: SQL statement "INSERT INTO core.menu_locale(menu_id, culture, menu_text) SELECT _menu_id, _culture, _menu_text" PL/pgSQL function core.create_menu_locale(integer,text,text) line 9 at SQL statement SQL statement "SELECT core.create_menu_locale(_menu_id, _culture, _menu_text)" PL/pgSQL function core.create_menu_locale(text,text,text) line 4 at PERFORM

i get some error like this error although i have replaced it with the original arabic data base query

thank for your helping

2/28/2017 11:00:09 PM +05:45

my other problem resolved but I have another problem :

i tried this software and it worked correctly but after change in Database and replace arabic lang with my lang i get this problem:

Parser Error

Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'MixERP.Net.FrontEnd.Global'.

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@ Application Codebehind="Global.asax.cs" Inherits="MixERP.Net.FrontEnd.Global" Language="C#" %>

Source File: /global.asax Line: 1

and i cant rebuild the solution and i did the following steps completely from the first step again : http://docs.mixerp.org/docs/developer/setting-up-your-development-environment.html

and i changed the ar in the parameters.config to my own language iso letter i need your help

binod
Captain
4Y
95T

3/1/2017 3:13:30 AM +05:45

What is the language name you're using? It's little difficult to understand the issues you are facing by reading the messages you have posted. I think you would benefit from purchasing a support event. We will schedule a remote assistance session to get you going.

https://mixerp.org/site/erp/event-based-support

3/13/2017 2:15:04 AM +05:45

My problems Resolved i just have another question : what is the last version of mixerp i download ver1.6 but i dont have employee menu and payroll menu