Topic: How does Sales Return work?
Asked 11/1/2016 12:55:57 PM +05:45
How does Sales Return work?
Saad
New User

11/1/2016 12:55:57 PM +05:45

After going through Sales quotation, Sales order and sales delivery, when I try to use Sales Return (On the Sales Delivery form) it takes me to a new Sales Return form with no data in it regarding the selected sale. Am I doing anything wrong here? Please help.

And if I try to do sales return manually by filling up the form accordingly it gives me the following error. ERROR: 23502: null value in column "amount_in_currency" violates not-null constraint

File : sales return.png

File : sales return error.png

All Posts
RE: How does Sales Return work?
binod
Captain
3Y
94T

11/2/2016 12:12:46 AM +05:45

Dear Saad,

Welcome to MixERP forums.

After going through Sales quotation, Sales order and sales delivery, when I try to use Sales Return (On the Sales Delivery form) it takes me to a new Sales Return form with no data in it regarding the selected sale. Am I doing anything wrong here? Please help.

You're not doing anything wrong. The sales return screen does not automatically populate sold items. You have to manually enter the items that you want to return. The same applies for purchase return as well.

And if I try to do sales return manually by filling up the form accordingly it gives me the following error. ERROR: 23502: null value in column "amount_in_currency" violates not-null constraint

I am not sure why you're getting the error.

On seeing your screenshot, maybe because for a "Nontaxable Sales", you're chosing "345" tax form. However, I do suspect that this has to do something with currency of the current office. Can you try and see that you've properly setup currency in:

• office.offices table (current office)
  • core.parties (IMRAN-0001)
  • core.currencies table

If you want support staff to solve this issue for you, do not hesitate to buy a support event.

Have a good day!